Friday, March 24, 2017

Hāuora-Four Dimensions

  1. Physical - Playing netball affect my physical dimension as i am moving around a lot.
  2. Social - Spending time with friends & family affects my social dimension because I am building relationships and communicating with others.
  3. Mental/Emotional - Decision making can affect my mental/emotional dimension as it will make me feel how ever i feel about the decision i have made.
  4. Spiritual - My Family is the most important thing in my life which affects my spiritual dimension because it's things that are important to me.

Recently in 9RMz's health class we have learnt about our 4 dimensions. Physical, Social, Mental & Emotional, And Spiritual are the dimensions we had been learning about. Miss Dougherty (Our health teacher) told us what could affect all 4 of them and why. These are my four things that affect each dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment